Thursday, March 12, 2015

Retraction

Can I get a retraction please?

I have noticed people post their lives on Facebook. The ups, the downs, the rock bottoms. 
The break ups, the make ups, the birthdays and keggers. 

But we miss out on the in betweeners. 

We don't know how it went from you broke my heart to you woke my heart. 🌹
We don't hear how haters became besties. 

We don't see the deep conversations of I'm sorry and I forgive you. 

We hear the wahoos and the way to goes. We hear the never let you goes
Yet never hear the "please baby, forgive me's". 

We see the 😔😒😞😁😢😱😤😅's
We know the places. 
We see the time, most of the time.
We send out ((HUGZ)),
We share the joke.
We hit the like, we smile :).
Text a note, then hit send.
We friend, we friend, we accept and friend.

But is it really real...?

Where's the retraction that takes all that time back.

No comments:

Post a Comment