Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Attention

"My, my. Look whose all over Facebook with there selfys. Looking for a little attention??? I wouldnt have taken U for quite the showoff. I guess U don't know a person until U follow there feed." ((Winky face, shock face, sick face emojis))

Yea, I guess you really don't.

Inspirational Quote for the day:
With ten fingers to choose from, I've only got two I'd pick for you.

Ladies, gents, my peeps and theirs...
This blog goes out to each and every one of you snapping 50 selfies to get one...
Post them.
Tag them. Litter them all over the place like confetti on a windy day.
We are not seeking attention.
We are not showing off or flaunting.
We are not fat or ugly or wrinkly or scarred.

We are using social media to be. Be us. Be free. Be acknowledged on this planet in this space. 
We won't be here forever. Actually, only a flash in the pan. 

And you, who sneer at us.
Do it too. 
Stop scrolling through our stuff so you can remark about our narcissistic rituals. Get up, snap a selfie and hashtag the hell out of it. Got a zit today? Download an editing app and get working.

Life is way too short to not.
Life is way too awesome to waste with being all bitter and grumpy.
Smile.
Snap,snap.
Post.
Tag yourself 10 times and share to Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment