Monday, July 14, 2014

A Reason

I found a reason.
It's no good reason.
But it's my reason, to carry on.

I'm going back to where I don't belong.
To see the things I left out in the sun.
I don't know how to find, the force I once called mine, but I'm going back to where I don't belong.

When the tides are high.
Where the sea gulls fly.
Cause what brought me back is nothing I can have.

I found a reason.
It's no good reason.
But it's my reason, to leave again.

I was facing back and now I know I'm wrong. All the things I left have sailed and moved along. And I find that it's okay, but I just can't stay this way, so I'd rather go to where I don't belong.

Where forever stays.
I will find my way.
Cause what brought me back is nothing I can have. 

I hold my head up, and stare right straight up. Forever gave up, and that's just fine. 

No purpose undone. It's all just been done, and I am but one, and that's just fine. 

So I found my reason.
It's no good reason.
But it's my reason, to live again.




No comments:

Post a Comment