Sunday, July 20, 2014

Movements not in Time

If you're breathing in, then I'm breathing too.
 If you need to move, then I'm moving through.
You have no need to recognize, it's all up in the air.
If you reach for me, then I'm already there.

Like pieces on a chess board, we move through space and time.
All we are is dangling in this pointless paradigm.
So if you find I'm staring, know I'm staring straight at you.
For we are all so many but we're few.

If you think you're dying, then I'm already ahead.
If you find you're crying, then I'm filled up here with dread.
You have no need to speak, what's been said has turned to ice.
If you find yourself alone, that's all from rolling dice.

I'm not here waiting.
Just contemplating.
Movements not in time.
If you're thinking.
Lost and sinking.
Movements not in time.

When rhymes fall short, and words repeat; it's time to come out of the heat. So endings have beginnings and goodbyes are far and few.
If you're breathing in, then I'm breathing too.






No comments:

Post a Comment