Thursday, July 24, 2014

It's Our Right

I'm sitting on a hillside, watching a life go up in flames. I am crying inside for this devastation. Not because I thought what he did was right, no. But because I knew the reason he was doing it was with pure intention.

Sometimes people do all the right things for all the wrong reasons.
Sometimes people do all the wrong things for all the right reasons.
This is a fact of life.

I am a believer of karma. The constant ebb and flow of why we do what we do.
A begger stealing bread for his family is honoured.
A rich man stealing what is rightfully his is cursed.

Laws are created to control the masses.
Some we need. Others are nothing more than a way for the rich to stay rich. 
I am against the marjuana laws.
Not because I'm some big pot head.
Not because I want or wish to grow it.
But because for a government to destroy families, throw people in jail and manipulate the flow of revenue...all over a plant that happens to grow that way....ludacris. 

We have a right to grow plants. This is our freedom as human beings.
We have a right to heal ourselves with the natural benefits of THC and trichanomes.

So which is worse?
Police ripping into a home late at night to tear a family apart and prove how "right" they are? Or a person with MS choosing to naturally ease their pain instead of using pharmaceutical narcotics to poison their blood stream?


I cry for those too afraid to try a natural way.
I ache for those too ignorant to realize that their government wishes to kill them for profit.
I long for the day that nature and wisdom will prevail in parliament.
I weep for all those behind bars for nothing more then daring to touch a plant.

As I sit on this hillside, waiting for the scales to tip, I wonder what right these uniforms have to do what they do. To follow the letter of the law, and feel justified. 
I forgive you your job. I accept your ignorance. And I pray may he have mercy on your soul.
When the first becomes last and the last becomes first....

No comments:

Post a Comment